Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Funny quotes about cooking that will have you tearing up (and not from the onions!)

Here are some rather funny quotes selected by the Bravojoy review team about cooking and the joys of it!

I hate when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients.

Today’s menu has two choices TAKE IT or LEAVE IT.

The salt is to the food, what soul is to the body.

No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing. – Julia Child

You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces, just good food from fresh ingredients. – Julia Child

People who love to eat are always the best people. – Julia Child

Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy. – Julia Child

The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook. – Julia Child

Until I discovered cooking, I was never really interested in anything. – Julia Child

You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life. – Julia Child

Fat gives things flavor. – Julia Child

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream. – Julia Child

I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate. – Julia Child

A party without cake is just a meeting. – Julia Child

The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude. – Julia Child

In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport. – Julia Child

You are the BOSS of that dough. – Julia Child

with enough butter anything is good. – Julia Child

Usually, one’s cooking is better than one thinks it is. – Julia Child

FOOD is essential to LIFE; Therefore MAKE IT GOOD.

Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either. – Trixie Koontz

The kitchen is SPRINKLED with love.

Cake makes life just a little sweeter.

All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. – John Gunther

No matter what happens in the kitchen, never apologize.

Food is memories..!!

Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love. – Craig Claiborne

My favorite thing to do at Home is..COOK!

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, “Well, that’s not going to happen.”

I came..I saw..I decided to order take out!

For more great cooking content, check out Bravojoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment